- The vast majority of my clients come to me by referral. I do not depend on advertising or some sales gimmick to build my business. Satisfied clients keep referring their friends and family to me. As a result, I have a vested interest in doing a superior job for my clients, because that is how my business grows.
- I have been a licensed real estate sales professional since 1989.
- I have a business and marketing background, earning a degree in marketing from the University of Southern California.
- I am a lifelong Seattle resident (other than the 4 years at USC) and am very familiar with the wonderful neighborhoods and features our region has to offer.
- I am highly skilled in evaluating property value. I am careful to not be biased by what I think you want to hear. But will commit to give you my honest, professional opinion in order to determine the best price for selling your property and saving you months of market time.
- I am also an excellent negotiator. I take time to assess each transaction by its unique characteristics to save you the most money possible.
Throughout the process I will commit to communicating with you. Making sure to answer your questions so that you understand all that is going on. I will keep you updated with the latest information needed for you to make wise decisions.